- Source Healing does not collect full names or any other personal details of members.
- Collection of Personal Information: When visiting this website, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyse trends, administer the site, and for security purposes. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- Links to third party Websites: We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
- Upon the termination of a membership, the member details are automatically permanently erased from the server. This action is irreversible.
Addendum for European members and visitors
This addendum (“Addendum”) is made by and between Source Healing, and The Member to the parties’ agreements (Terms of Services) for as long as the parties conduct business engagement (collectively, the “Agreement”). Each shall herein be referred to as a Party and collectively the Parties. In case of any conflict between the Agreement to this Addendum, the terms of this Addendum shall prevail.
1.1. “End User” means a human end user of the Source Healing membership site.
1.2. “Target Service” means any site, product or service which Source Healing provides as per Source Healing Terms of Services. Target Service shall mean any service, or content available therein, or served by which.
1.3. “The Member” means a human who uses Source Healing’s Free Services/platform.
1.5. “Sensitive Data” means data that is given a higher level of protection under applicable local law. Source Healing does not collect social security numbers and other government-issued identifiers of members.
1.6. “User Data” shall mean an anonymous and non-PI data about an End User or group of End Users.
2. OBLIGATIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
2.2. Source Healing will only collect and use Personal Information that was explicitly consented by End Users. Such consent shall be informed and obtained either directly by Source Healing through the Target Service, or as shared with Source Healing by Source Healing based on informed End User Consent and subject to Source Healing’s Privacy Statement and/or explicit instructions or restrictions.
2.3. Source Healing shall immediately edit or erase, if applicable and as the case may be, any PI that Source Healing instruct Source Healing to erase, based on End User’s request.
2.5. Source Healing shall not send, refer or upload any PI to any party in accordance with Source Healing’s Privacy Statement.
2.6. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Parties’ Agreement:
Updated: 4 April 2019